To get the most out of your Eye-Prots
keep in mind the following:
- Choose a size that fits your head best: use Medium for head sizes between 51 and 56, Large for sizes between 57 and 63
- Make sure your Eye-Prots come from an official factory package and haven‘t been tampered with in any way
- Eye-Prots are disposable and single use only
- Dry your face and remove any oil or grease before applying
- Remove the protective foil and place your Eye-Prots on your forehead, slightly above the eyebrows, as illustrated
- Eye-Prots should be replaced after about 10 hours of total use
- Do not let your Eye-Prots come into contact with open wounds
- The adhesive used for your Eye-Prots is deramtologically tested. Should you develop a skin rash close or on the area of application, remove your Eye-Prots and rinse carefully with water. If the problem persists, please refer to a medical specialist.
- Eye-Prots are not suitable for children under 12 years of age
The creation of Eye-Prots can be paraphrased as the saying is "MADE BY SPORTSPEOPLE, DESIGNED FOR SPORTSPEOPLE"
WE ALL HAVE AN ECOLOGICAL RESPONSIBILITY
TO SEE AND TO BE SEEN – WITH EYE-PROTS WE OFFER COMPANIES, BRANDS AND PRODUCTS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRESENT THEMSELF.